Miracle-Gro EverGreen Autumn Lawn Care
The Miracle-Gro EverGreen Autumn Lawn Care 400m2 pack helps to protect your lawn from harsh winter weather, giving your lawn a good start next spring! While killing moss, it toughens the grass to help it withstand harsh winter weather and strengthens the roots.
How to use
Application by hand
Apply at a maximum individual dose of 35g per square metre (1oz per square yard).
For a visual guide to the correct rate, first spread the recommended amount over a small measured area.
Application by spreader
Use our easy-to-use spreader settings table to set Scotts® and EverGreen® spreaders correctly when using our products.
Miracle-Gro EverGreen Autumn Lawn Care can be used around trees in the lawn, but avoid contact with the foliage. It can be applied where bulbs are growing in the lawn, provided it is applied after all the bulb foliage has died down naturally.
Contains iron sulphate. NPK 6-5-10.
Preparation and aftercare
Mowing: Avoid mowing the lawn 2-3 days before and after treatment.
Watering in: If no rain falls within 2 days, water the lawn thoroughly so that the lawn food starts to work.
- Only apply to new lawns once the lawn is established (usually 3 months). Maximum 2 treatments per year.
- Apply this product very carefully as it will cause brown stains on any surface it comes into contact with e.g. clothing, tarmac drives, paving, decking and kitchen floors
- Do not walk on the treated area and keep children and pets away from the area until the product is thoroughly watered in and the grass is completely dry to stop it transferring onto other surfaces. Sweep up any spillages and dispose of carefully.
- Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
- Nitrogen: Is largely responsible for the growth of leaves on the plant. This is what greens up your lawn.
- Phosphorus: Is largely responsible for root growth and flower and fruit development. There’s no understating the importance of phosphorus in plant growth.
- Potassium: Helps plants/grass grow faster, grow stronger, resist pests, fight off disease and make better use of water.Before use, always follow the manufacturers instructions and store out of the reach of children and pets.
5 in stock (can be backordered)